
On sunday while Libby was on some much needed adult time, I gave Tucker his first bottle. I'm not the greatest bartender, so the first bottle wasn't enough. He was still hungry! So we got the formula out, the bottle warmer and did it all over again. So now we know we will be good for the Pileup Thank You Party this weekend and luckily Grammy and Grandpa, and Aunt Jaima will be babysitting! Yay!
2 comments:
Aunt Jaima is very much looking forward to babysitting! :)
I'm Tucker's proud Grammy. Along with his Aunt Jaima and Grandpa, we babysat our beautiful grandson, Tucker, Saturday evening and gave Chad and Libby a chance to get out. We loved taking care of him and we couldn't believe how much he's changed in only 3 weeks! He's bigger, stronger, more alert, and best of all, he's awake more. He's soooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment