We named him Tucker after one of the great Automotive designer/entrepaneur visionaries, and Lewis for my late Uncle Lewis. The two men who had the greatest impact on my life growing up were my Dad and Uncle Lewie. He was the mechanical guru and could fix anything. He kept the family farm running on '50s technology for decades. And he was a saint, taking care of my Aunt Marilyn who had a stroke and couldn't talk or do alot of things for herself. Honestly when I was a little kid, she scared the crap out of me. I didn't understand what was wrong with her. He took care of her until the very end without question or fail. He passed away in '85 and we all still miss him. I'll try to find some pics later.
Friday, November 7, 2008
We named him Tucker after one of the great Automotive designer/entrepaneur visionaries, and Lewis for my late Uncle Lewis. The two men who had the greatest impact on my life growing up were my Dad and Uncle Lewie. He was the mechanical guru and could fix anything. He kept the family farm running on '50s technology for decades. And he was a saint, taking care of my Aunt Marilyn who had a stroke and couldn't talk or do alot of things for herself. Honestly when I was a little kid, she scared the crap out of me. I didn't understand what was wrong with her. He took care of her until the very end without question or fail. He passed away in '85 and we all still miss him. I'll try to find some pics later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment