Hi everyone, It's Libby and I am finally posting on this blog.
It has been great staying home and taking care of the boy ... the large boy. It amuses me that I have a kid that the doctor said was in the 70th% for weight and 90th% for height! What the heck? She said it was due to my good health and eating during pregnancy (I ate like pig the whole time) and now Tucker's hearty appetite. The great thing is this helps him sleep longer at night.
He has started to smile a little intentionally lately (as opposed to smiling in his sleep or having gas). But this morning and afternoon he started the huge open mouth smile! It was too awesome. He did it a few times again after he spit up all over my sleeve and his clean outfit. I guess that made him happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment