Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tucker and Cruise Night

Last week we went to the second to last Cruise Night in Forest Park. Chad drove the 55 Chevy wagon over and we took the kid wagon. There was a semi delivering beer which was blocking our view of the parking lot and Chad pulling the car in. Tucker said "stupid truck in way". I was trying not to laugh since I KNEW I heard him right and I said that's a BIG truck in the way. Now he's heard me tell the story quietly and he knows it's funny. Then when he and Chad got home he said "Oh no ... oh no, 55 GONE!" Chad had to laugh and tell him it was okay since it was still at Cruise Night and he would get it later. The next morning he put great effort into a sentence and he said "55 out back- see it over there." Tonight is the last Cruise Night so I don't know if he will come up with any more sayings. Usually he just looks at people and gets shy now. It's his new thing- quiet and shy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a good one and brought us both to laughter! He's amazing!! Of course, I'm not predjudice in any way.