Today is Tucker's 10 month birthday. Where has the time gone? When I look back at the pics when he was born to one month old, it seems like so long ago... he's so different now. But it's only been a short time really. The best 10 months of our lives...
Here he is with Joe and Jill's son, Anthony. Note the matching right knee injuries. Tucker got his from crawling in the pool last Friday. He loved crawling in the shallows, but he got blisters on his foot and right knee. Oops! Following that is a pic of Tucker's funny hat before we left for the pool. We were laughing it up, all three of us.

1 comment:
Tucker, I've been thinking about your 10 month birthday all week. I can't believe you're 10 months old already! You're such a big boy and such a ham when a camera is near. Look at those teeth and that precious smile. I can't wait to see you next week!
Grammy
Post a Comment