Thursday, June 4, 2009

Teeth


It's official that Tucker has his first two teeth! One starting coming in over Memorial Day weekend and then the second bottom tooth was just a couple days later. Luckily he was in a surprisingly good mood through it all. I was finally able to get a picture of it.

He also pulled himself to kneeling in the laundry basket (which can make it fall over) and then later in the crib. So that was his new trick to surprise his mommy for the day.

Today I did a lot of gardening while wearing Tucker in the Ergobaby carrier. That thing is amazing since my back didn't even hurt. He fell asleep eventually while I was pulling vines off the house and dead leaves were falling all over us. It was funny that he didn't notice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that smile! He's such a little man with two teeth to show off!
Tucker, Grammy and Grandad send you lots of hugs and kisses.