Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The ingredient that shall remain nameless

The Dr. said that a certain ingredient near and dear to everyone within 500 miles of Wisconsin temporarily gets the BAN for 10 days. Tucker has had a rash and it was pretty bad. So we are using Cortaid now and Aquaphor (more liberally than before) and after 4 days, the rash is practically gone. That's great! Except for the lack of the ingredient that shall remain nameless. We think (HOPE!) that it is the Cortaid and Aquaphor. Libby is going to conduct a little science project today and see what happens...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What! No cheese? :(

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad his rash is better. I was sooooooo disappointed when Grandad Gary said the weather conditions were going to be too bad for our trip up there this weekend. I miss the little guy sooooooo much! Grammy sends him big hugs and kisses and we hope to see you all soon.